Third Sector Company teaches that it is how the people, the processes, the clarity, and the consistency work together throughout an organization to fully demonstrate its mission. We have developed two new programs for 2011 that prepare both the organization and the next generation of people for leadership.
Two New Programs For Strategic Planning and Succession Planning We Needed When We Were
Leading Nonprofit Organizations
STRATEGIC PLANNING BOOT CAMP
FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Based on the models and programs that founded our firm, Third Sector Company proudly presents a six-month intensive classroom and support program to help nonprofit organizations complete a practical strategic plan. The classroom topics for work teams of up to four representatives of your organization include:
- Preparing The Organization For Strategic Planning
- Assessing The Organization, The Environment, and The Opportunities
- Delivering A "Community-Based' Strategic Plan
- Creating Strategies That Motivate, Innovate, and Evaluate
- Generating Human and Financial Capital For The Plan
Also included In Strategic Planning Boot Camp are the following services:
- 15 copies of "The Strategic Planning Workbook"
- One facilitated leadership retreat for your organization
- An "Orientation to Strategic Planning" presentation to the strategic planning committee
- One facilitated community dialogue meeting
- 20 hours of on-site strategic planning consultation by a Third Sector Company consultant
- Reduced rates for Board Chairs Academy
- An online subscription for your board members to "Third Sector Report," our bi-weekly news column that appears in the Long Beach Business Journal
- Full access to a Third Sector Company concierge for on-going information and support needs
The Future Generations Leadership Academy
Succession Planning for nonprofit organizations is a unique science. Third Sector Company's new "Future Generations Continuity Program" combines classroom training with on-site support to not only put succession planning into the culture, but begin to cultivate the next generation of people to take leadership positions.
Click here for more information.